National Academy of Science and Technology (NAST), provides attractive scholarship to the needy and talent students who fulfill the categories set by the school. The Scholarship plan for new intake in grade XI is given as below:
|1. The students with the score of GPA 3.75 and above in SEE.||No Limit||100% in admission and tuition fee (Only Annual Charges Payable)|
|2. The students with the score of GPA 3.60 or above (Less than 3.75) in SEE||No Limit||100% in tuition fee ( Other all charges are payable)|
|3. The students with the score of GPA 3.50 or above (Less than GPA 3.60) in SEE||No Limit||75% in tuition fee (Other all charges are payable)|
|4. The students with the score of GPA 3.35 or above (Less than GPA 3.50) in SEE||No Limit||50% in tuition fee (Other all charges are payable)|
|5. The Students with the score of GPA 3.25 or above (Less than GPA 3.35) in SEE||No Limit||25% in tuition fee (Other all charges are payable)|
|6. The students with the score of GPA 2.90 or above (Less than GPA 3.25) in SEE||No Limit||10% in tuition fee (Other all charges are payable)|
|7. NAST Entrance Topper (Each in Science and management Stream)||2||50% tuition fee (Other all Charges are payable)|
|8. N.E.B. Scholarship||5% of Total Intake||100% tuition and admission fee (Other all charges are payable)|
|9. Remaining Scholarships as per the Govt. directives (On the basis of separate scholarship test)||–||Varies between 0% to 100% depending upon merit in
- Any type of scholarship is subject to withdraw immediately:
– If the student violates the rules, code of conduct of the school, carelessness in study or poor performance,
– If the student is absent in internal assignments, terminal examinations or obtains less than 45% scorein internal examinations. (the scholarship can be continued from next terminal exams if scored more
than 45% in aggregate with excellent overall progress.)
– If fails to pass grade XI in the final examination.
- If more than one student of the same feeder parents are studying in NAST, 50% tuition fee will be waived to one student who is studying in lower classes. It is applicable only if the higher class student (or same class) is paying full fee to the school.
- If any one is already enjoying scholarship under any other head, he/she cannot claim for another.
- Every class topper (not Section Topper) of each stream in board exams of Grade XI with minimum 70% in aggregate will be provided 50% waiver in tuition fee (Other all charges payable) in Grade XII. The same will be provided to the other students incase there is tie in marks.